Zuzana Bednarova, CPA
Director of Operations
Ms. Bednarova specializes in financial due diligence, virtual data room management, business development, client relations, marketing and operations for Accelerate Sports.
In her career, Ms. Bednarova has worked on numerous high pressured M&A transactions. Prior to joining Accelerate Sports, Ms. Bednarova worked at KPMG as a Senior Auditor. At KPMG, Ms. Bednarova examined and attested to financial statements of SEC clients from industries such as banking and real estate in conformity with GAAP and non-SEC clients from industries such as construction and NFP. Ms. Bednarova reviewed companies’ business and information system processes as well as their internal control structures and operations, identified and documented internal controls deficiencies in conformity with Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Ms. Bednarova audited financial statements, annual reports, and quarterly reports mainly for Wells Fargo.
- Certified Public Accountant – State of California
- KPMG Alumni Network
- USF Alumni Network
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- National Physique Committee (NPC) Fitness Competitor
- BS, Finance, University of San Francisco, cum laude
- BS, Accounting, University of San Francisco, cum laude
- Certified Public Accountant
- Originally from Slovakia, Ms. Bednarova played Division I Volleyball at University of San Francisco from 2005 to 2009, where her team made the NCAA tournament in 2009.
- Ms. Bednarova received the Scholar Athlete award all four years and the WCC All-Academic award.
- Ms. Bednarova enjoys Beach Volleyball, Running, Fitness, Biking and Yoga.