Founder & CEO
Mr. Lawrence is our lead negotiator and directs the partnership development efforts for Accelerate Sports.
In his career, Mr. Lawrence has utilized his highly competitive nature to work successfully with a growing list of nationally prominent businesses/entrepreneurs in dynamic, fast-moving transactions including United Soccer League, Professional Futsal League, rEvolution, Sports MEDIA Technology, Sacramento Republic FC, Charleston Battery, Donnie Nelson, Jerry Colangelo, Hayes Barnard, Sam Belzberg, Guthy-Renker, and many others. Mr. Lawrence served as an M&A and Corporate Securities Attorney for nearly 20 years prior to founding Accelerate Sports.
- Positive Coaching Alliance Sacramento (Chairman – 2010 to 2012, Director – 2009 to 2014)
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Olympic Club, San Francisco (2006 to Present)
- Entrepreneurs Organization (2004 to 2014)
- FINRA Series 79 and 63 securities licenses
- MBA – Finance, UC Davis Graduate School of Management, cum laude
- JD, University of San Diego College of Law
- BS, UC Riverside, Business Administration, cum laude
- Originally from San Diego, Mr. Lawrence played basketball at UC Riverside where his team made the Division II Final Four.
- Mr. Lawrence coached Boys Varsity Basketball at Christian Brothers HS where his team won the Sacramento Section Championship in 2001.